Friday, January 1, 2016

#goodbye2015

Thank you 2015 for being such a wonderful year~ this year brought me so many experiences... judging numerous nail competitions in Japan, Russia, Korea, Hong Kong, Italy... even got invited on stage to give out an award at the Tokyo Nail Expo. PRINA school trip to the Eriko Cup was awesome. It was an enriching experience for my students.

Then in Aug we had the SG50 N.A.I.L.S Festival... My amazing team made the event a big big success, bringing our little dot to an international platform.

 This year, despite all the travelling, I managed to have time for my family and my bunnies. And even started working on something that I've always wanted!!! Thank you every single one who made 2015 so eventful! 🎉 🎉 🎉

#2016 #goodbye2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments~!