Thursday, March 20, 2014

It has been another fulfilling week and the recent Knit Hi-5 Seminar has been rather meaningful for me. It really warms my heart to see that there are girls willing to pick up such an intricate technique!


I still remember when I first learnt it myself, it was not easy! As I had classes and events to attend in the morning, I had to stay up during the night to constantly practice this Japanese knitted design. Although it’s difficult and back-breaking, I was so infatuated with this nail design! It is so cute~

When I finally mastered it, my first thought is to tell all Pink Room’s students about it so they don’t have to start learning from scratch like I did. Save time for them! The Knit Hi-5 seminar that happened last Wednesday was a fruitful one and we had such a long session that it ended around 9 plus at night! Hahas, too much loves and feels for this nail design.


Well, I’m in the midst of prepping for another Knit Hi-5 Seminar this coming Monday, do join me if you’re equally passionate about this nail design! Cheers and peace girls XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments~!